Saturday, November 15, 2008

How about you actually read what I wrote??

Oh for fuck's sake! Did all of you skip over the part where I said, "I agree that sometimes fat people are subjected to some fairly nasty comments, which I don't think is right, but I do think the greater public has an interest in how fat the nation gets."?????

Read what I wrote and stop getting your knickers in a twist! I also didn't say I thought size 16, 18 or 20 was morbidly obese! I merely said that was fat, and it is. It's not morbidly obese, but it is fat, and you can't deny that. I don't care if a size 16 is the average size for a woman in this country - it's still fat. It's certainly not thin!! Someone who is a size 16 would have at least 35% or more body fat, and the "healthy" percentage is around 25% (or 10% for elite athletes).

Let me make this clear - I DO NOT CONDONE PEOPLE MAKING NASTY COMMENTS ABOUT FAT PEOPLE. I don't agree with it. I think it's unnecessary, and should not be tolerated. I do, however, think that if you are that fat that some fucktard has made a comment about you (or numerous people as in the case of the woman whose letter I posted), that perhaps instead of just merely complaining about it in some letter-to-the-editor, you should have a look at yourself, because you'd have to be pretty bloody unhealthy for someone to do that. People don't do that for just normal "overweight" sizes.

In the same way as someone who pierces and tattoos their body beyond what society classes as "normal", someone who is morbidly obese should be emotionally prepared for people to look at them and possibly make comments. I'M NOT SAYING THAT IS RIGHT, merely that it happens. It happens because being morbidly obese is not "normal", and some fucktards in society think it's their right to speak out about what they think isn't "normal."

My only point in the previous post was if you're that unhappy about being that fat, then you should do something about it, instead of just whinging that people are picking on you. That is all.

I AM NOT CONDONING FUCKTARDS MAKING NASTY COMMENTS ABOUT FAT PEOPLE!!!!!

0 comments: