Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Funniest line ever!

I don't know what it is about this trailer, but it cracks me up! William watched it and said I would find it hilarious, and showed me. The part from 2.01 onwards, the little girl says two lines, and I'm not sure why I think it's so hilarious, but seriously, that last line she says, I was literally holding my sides, crying with laughter, and trying to breathe! But I've probably built it up too much now and/or it's just not funny anyway, and none of you will laugh.

Go watch it here!

2 comments:

Perseus said...

I couldn't understand the line. I couldn't understand her last two lines. There's one she says after the roller coaster that I couldn't make out, and one when she's clutching the toy... no idea what she's saying.

Angelina said...

1. "It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!"

2. "IT'S SO FLUFFY!!!!!!"