Sunday, May 4, 2008

For fuck's sake, just shut up!

God I hate people. I really do.

There's a sign up in this library that says, "This level is a quiet zone."

Can you not read? If you want to chat to your friends, or have a group assignment meeting, then go somewhere else, for fuck's sake. I can't concentrate on my assignments when I'm distracted with counting how many 'likes' you've managed to stuff into one sentence.

So far, my withering stares and the Eyebrow of Doom (TM) have forced 3 groups to move on. Now for the final group.

Still, despite the distractions, I have managed to write 2,500 words for a 1,500 word assignment. And I haven't even covered all the points yet. I hate short assignments. There is no point to them. Why discuss something if you can't discuss it in depth? Makes no sense to me. I suspect I will get up to about 4,000 or 5,000 words before I've finished, and then have to edit out more than half of it. *sigh*

0 comments: