Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Travel site

The travel site is finally up and running, and the first blog post is up. If you emailed me telling me you were interested in reading it, I will be sending you an email tonight with the link.

In other news, I have now had over 20 people apply for my job. I think I might have 3 decent ones out of that. Hopefully they're not too bad during the interview/testing stage!

Going to Death Cab for Cutie on Friday night. I'm not a great lover of live music (loud, crowds, people smell, etc), but I thought I would give it one more go since I love them so much. Hopefully they are so fantastic I stop concentrating on having to stand up all night, being so short I can't see anything, having people crowded around me and randoms touching me, the loudness of it, etc. We shall see!

0 comments: