Friday, August 8, 2008

I'm so hungry I could eat a whole zebra

This is what I have eaten for the WHOLE WEEK (since Saturday):

-7 pieces of bread
-1 avocado
-7 pears
-3.5 cups rice
-4 brussels sprouts
-7 broccoli florets
-7 cauliflower florets
-2 carrots
-2 celery sticks
-700g meat
-14 lettuce leaves
-7 mushrooms
-14 snow peas
-1/2 tomato

And I am STARVING!!!!! I've had constant stomach growls for 3 days now. I can't sleep properly because I keep waking up hungry. If I haven't lost any weight when my trainer weighs me this afternoon, that is it. I'm giving up. And going to see a doctor to see if I have inherited my mother's thyroid problem.

And then I'm going to go and eat a great big bowl of creamy mushroom pasta with truffles! Mmm, food!

UPDATE: I lost 2kgs! Wahoo! Only 8 more to go! Somewhat unfortunately, that means I have to stick to this diet, though. I was almost hoping I had a medical problem so I could stop eating so little. Oh well. My trainer has said I am allowed one meal a week where I can eat whatever I like, so at least that will keep me sane. Sadly, it looks like I shall be hungry for the next 16 weeks until I leave. I'll almost think squished guinea pigs look appealing!

0 comments: