Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Things that are irritating me

- People who say "any/every/some/nothink". It's a 'g' you retards, not a 'k'! Send them to gaol (yes, we're in Australia, it's spelled "gaol" not "jail").

- SMS-speak. I've spoken about this before. I hate it. There is no point to it. It's just plain laziness. Learn to fucking touch type you retards.

- Charities harassing people on the street. See previous post.

- Scooters and scooter riders. Or at least those who think because they're not going faster than 60kph, they don't need to learn to ride a bike, or wear safety gear. My fsm, scooter riders shit me. I pray they'll fall off in the middle of traffic and have to get their skin debrided. Then they might learn that riding a scooter in traffic is exactly the same as riding a motorbike, and it might actually be a good idea to wear proper safety gear, and possibly learn not to ride on the road markings.

- The 'verbing' of nouns. Ugh.

- 'Your' instead of 'you're' and the transposing of their/they're/there and too/two/to. It's not that difficult. This is basic 3rd grade stuff. Stop being a dick and get it right.

- Not to mention apostrophes. It's not that difficult to remember the rules and use them correctly. My mother is the worst one. I'm always correcting her emails. That's not right. She's older. She should know better.

- Fucking stupid bogans who call me and end every sentence as if they're asking a question. "Hi?! This is Madisyghhpsngndon (pronounced "Madison" if you couldn't tell)? I'm calling from Telstra?". Ugh. You do not need to inflect up at the end of every fucking sentence, you twat.

- Naming your child something "unique". I think we should take a leaf from China's book. A set list of names available, no weird spellings. Excellent idea. Although "unique" names, like personalised number plates on cars, are a great way of picking those that weaken the gene pool. Easier to organise a "cleansing" I suppose.

- The receptionists at Fitness First who call me by my first name after they've swiped my card and looked at my name. If you don't know me, then don't address me. Simple. Do not say, "Hi!" then process my card and say, "Thanks Angelina!" as if you know me. Insincerity irritates me.

- TT/ACA and any bogans that watch this crap and actually believe it.

- Ignorance.

- Not dressing to your body type. I swear if I have to see one more obese chick wearing a mini skirt, I'm going to go postal. The same can be said for people who wear the latest fashions who really shouldn't. Maxi dresses are apparently in at the moment, but you won't catch me wearing one, because they look hideous on me. Everyone else needs to develop the same objectiveness. Sometimes, I'd really love to start another blog, and just have photos of the horrible fashion disasters I see in the city. No commentary or anything, because the photos would speak for themselves. Too bad I have a job. That would be a great pastime if I were unemployed.

- Any film with Catherine Zeta Jones in it.

- Will Ferrell. I fucking hate him with a passion. Not funny.

- Saying/writing "literally" when you don't know the definition. "I literally laughed my head off." Oh did you? Must have been fun.

- Saying dry-reach. It's "retch" you retards!

- Writing could/should/would "of" - it's "have"! Again, this is basic third grade grammar. It's not that difficult, people.

- Cricket. So boring even birds sleep on the field. Small mercy that it's finished now. But I don't like football much more.

- Leggings.

- Wedges. As in shoes.

- The dickhead "personal trainer" at my gym who really should not be a PT. He is a fat lump of lard, and walks around sucking his gut in and pushing his chest out, and holding his arms out slightly as if he has massive biceps. My fsm that dude irritates me. You are not "built"! You are fat! Stop walking around as if you're all muscle!

- "Friends" who never return emails, calls, etc. That's it. I've culled you. Not that you read this, so you'll have no idea. But I'm sick of trying to be a good friend to you when I get nothing in return. Yes, you've had a hard time of things lately, but it's been over a year since I saw you last, and I'm giving up.

- Those stupid mobile phone ads on TV. Is anyone actually stupid enough to text their details to these things, and thus get charged $2 per message? Those things really should be illegal.

- In-laws. I have had a great relationship with every previous boyfriend's parents, especially their mothers. So what the hell is wrong with you? Why are you always so miserable? Why do you insist on making conversations so difficult? It's like trying to extract teeth.

- People who add me on Facebook and then don't interact with me. If you add me and haven't interacted within 2 weeks, that's it, you're getting deleted. I don't condone friend collecting. In fact, my list of blocked people on Facebook is longer than my list of friends.

- People who post photos of me on Facebook without asking me. If I wanted my photo up there, I'd put it up myself, wouldn't I? So don't get all shitty with me and act like I'm being the unreasonable one when I ask you to delete my photo from your album. I don't want photos of me all over the internet. Simple.

- Trying to find a replacement for me in my job for when I go travelling at the end of this year. This position is pretty full on - early starts (before 7.00am), working through lunch hours, no days off allowed (unless you're practically dying), doing everything that's asked of you, even if it's outside the scope of the job description. Apparently some people think this type of work is objectionable. Despite the massively fat paycheck they would receive for their efforts, which more than compensates for the conditions.

And that's all I can think of for now. I'm sure there are many others, however. So, what's bugging you right now? Self-righteous, judgemental bloggers, perhaps? Tee hee.

0 comments: