Friday, September 19, 2008

Well, I'm down to two candidates. And I was right about the girl whose Facebook profile concerned me. She came in, acting all superior and looking down her nose at me, didn't seem interested in the position at all, didn't want to ask any questions, gave one word or one sentence answers and never elaborated on anything (except about a Contiki tour of Europe she did which she spent most of drinking). The interview was dead in half an hour. In contrast, the two I have to choose between were very interested in the position, willing to learn the new things they would have to do, asked a lot of questions and elaborated on every question. Their interviews were 2 hours long (I tried to wrap them up after an hour, but they both kept talking!).

I can't really decide between them (I'm leaning towards one at the moment, though), so I have sent them for testing. Hopefully once I get the results back, I will have a clear front runner.

I'll be heading to Sydney this weekend to see Cirque du Soleil. Very exciting! I would have waited until it came to Brisbane, but I think the first show is on the night before I leave, which is probably not the best time to go to a circus! I just hope it's not too cold in Sydney!!

0 comments: